Every Moment (for Loretta)

Happy 21st Anniversary to my beautiful Loretta. I love you more and more each day!

Here’s the poem I wrote for her today...

Every Moment
By Michael Orr
Every moment, every minute,
Every second that you’re in it,
Shines and glistens, starlit glory,
In the telling of our story.
Face angelic, moment fleeting,
Down the aisle still repeating,
When I saw you, breathless wonder,
Heart is beating loud as thunder.
Kiss of promise, vows for living,
Boundless joy within the giving,
Everlasting, yours forever,
Heart and soul we are together.
In the journey, in the distance,
In each moment of resistance,
Tears and smiles, joy and sorrow,
We look forward to tomorrow.
In our children, in their faces,
Distant friends and far-gone places,
Faith is present, love is growing,
Along the pathway we are going.
Every moment, every season,
You will always be the reason,
For my smile, love, and laughter,
Happy ending ever after.

Comments

Popular Posts